Monday, September 28, 2009

Silly, silly me!

Have u guys ever experienced those what-the-fuck-was-I-thinking moments?! U know, where u look back on all those years and laugh at yourself for doing stuff u just cant believe u did!

Well, it’s happened to me SO many times!
I just feel like listing a few :P

· I was just cleaning my cupboard a few days back and I stumbled upon this old photo album. I came across some photographs of myself when I was like 12 or 13..and I couldn’t believe my eyes! There was this picture of me..wearing this weird dress which I can’t believe I wore! And that silly hairstyle! I mean, which world was I in! But I must say, my fashion sense has come a long way now ..haha! Im glad :)

· My list of crushes! Lol, when I think about them now I just can’t help laughing at myself. Seriously, WHAT was I thinking :O
One of them looks so gay now (that was mean but really!)

· And this people, is like the HUGEST what-the-fuck-was-i-thinking moment..the time when I told my friends that I was about to say a yes to R(who’s my ex now) and they were like “are u sure?” (considering how different my ex and i were. I mean we were on totally different wavelengths but well don’t get me started on that) and I was like (with FULL conviction) “ya baba, ill break up by next month. next month, 17th ..done! ill just say yes now”
How smart I thought I was! Balls! Forget breaking up on the 17th ..it took me almost a full fucking year to get over him after we actually broke up! I was so MAD! So idiotic to even think I was that brave :S

Aah, such bizarre things happen and all I can do now is LAUGH
..at my stupidity :D

Silly me, oh so silly i was :P

8 comments:

Darshan Chande said...

So you are very glad that your tastes have come a long way now, huh? You know, when you are 30 you will still think you did silly things when you were 20; and when 40, still the same...! The world is changing so fast today, and so do people... fashions, trends, mindsets... It's all changing faster than ever... The only thing that doesn't change is our "silliness" and "stupidity" which shows up only after a long while!

Interesting times it is...!

As the Mind Meanders said...

sill you was??? WAS???

I thought you still sing and dance to "Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy"*

:D

Jokes apart... You've started in August and you have 17 posts already... lazy ol me is inspired now...

Its a cool blog you have mate.. sweet and funny... interesting to see where you go from here...

Keep writing...

PS: Commercial with Sharooookh... tab te tyada dish karo... wish karo... really... :D

el_idioto said...

its called teenage.. where u do the silliest of things.. and laugh abt it for the rest of ur life...

after all everybody needs a good laugh.. so next time ur bored.. just think abt ur teenage..

oRange* said...

@Darshan: lol, very true! im sure there will be a list of things to laugh at 20 years later :P

@As the Mind Meanders: thank you! :)
lol, now its sharukh and ranbir! i hope it happens :D

@Rishi: yup, those good ol' teenage days! ahh

Siddhesh Kabe said...

I call these as the Shit-happens moment...

past is so hilarious...I had to think for many days to actually wonder what made me think of posing that way!!!

I even got a picture of me dressed in a girls frock... I was just 2 years den...:O

oRange* said...

awh so cute!
post it on ur blog ..haha :D

Dhanya said...

Some of the childhood pics can be so embarrassing. My mom actually shows em off to guests too sometimes. The horror of it all! :(

Avantika. said...

Haha, arrey sab ke saath hota hai. God knows, you might be thinking along the same line a couple of years later regarding what you are now! And it's so cool how at each moment we even consider how we'll never regret these decisions we mad, and always do.

All of us are stars and deserve the right to twinkle ♥