Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What uppp!

Oh my fucking god! I'm writing again :O

Okay no, I'm not. I'm going to act all cool and say - What's up yo \m/
Does anyone even remember me? :(
I landed up here and realized how dirty this place had become. My template vanished and those ugly photobucket images were all over the place.

Anyhoo, I'll be back soon! :)
Yeah, I'm THAT rockstar who's going to be performing after 10 years of staying in rehab. So, give him all the love, will you? Haha ;)

Chummis to all :*

10 comments:

sulagna said...

finally someone takes to writing again :)

nil said...

WOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koo said...

I've missed you! Come back :)

- Sugar Cube - said...

welcome back! :)

Shreya. said...

*runs around the room in circles* BECAUSE I AM MAD WITH HAPPINESS.

You better give me *some* credit for pestering you to come back, rockstar. :D

Rià said...

good to see u back!! :)

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

//I'm THAT rockstar who's going to be performing after 10 years of staying in rehab//
ROFL!! That was very funny!
And welcome back!
Templates can always be fixed. So get back to writing asap!

Raj said...

orangey rockstar? well that's a start. and rehab yes. hope it did u good.
and yes it is good to have you back to this world. a wee bit. just a very tiny winy wee. the rest is upto u.
cheers.

and get a tempi quick! its the weekend.

http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tripthi Battapadi said...

Hie.
O, rockstar performing again? I am toh-tal-lee in.


Thanks for visiting.

:)

Karishma said...

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Repeat.

*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Waits in line for the popstar to jump from the stage so she can catch her.

We want to see you back in action sooooon sexy.

*Chummis*

All of us are stars and deserve the right to twinkle ♥