Sunday, August 8, 2010

Gal mitthi mitthi bol

‘Aa soni tennu chand ki main churi pehnaoon
tu kar de ishara te mein doli lay aaon’

I shall make sure this song is played at my wedding.
Over and over again :)
And also the dulha, he should be as delicious as Abhay Deol
Ah, what lovely dreams.
Too much day-dreaming is happening these days. Smiling to myself and all that. And I’m not even in love :O
Aunties in the train think I’ve gone mad with all the smiling I do, haha.

Love is doooooor ki baat, not even ONE eye candy around. Hurts okay :(
In an all girls college, when you’re bored of listening to the teacher go on about preferential shares and equity shares, all you want to do is look around and catch some *good* eye candy to stare at but no, when you look around ..all you get to see is twenty more girls who just like you are wishing they were somewhere else!

You know, I don’t feel like writing here anymore. My blog and I need a break from each other. We’ve had too much fun together and now we need some time off. I’m leaving just to return and to have the heart to write..like I used to :)

For all you know, I’ll be back tomorrow itself. So ya :P
But as of now, all I know is that it’s not the same anymore.

See you, poochampoos!

17 comments:

Hopelessly Flawed said...

love the song...gets stuck in my head fr a while every time i listen to it..it has a Dev D music feel to it..but better in someway

all girls college...cruel...unnatural..lol
but im sure you'll get past the boredom...i hope you spot your eye candy soon;)

Chandni (Chanz) said...

love the song too...

come on girl... don't be an old lady... go out and stare at those hot looking men... go get up.....!!!!!!

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

love the song!
and all girls college? :O how do you survive?
and come back sooon :)

Raj said...

say are hot male teachers allowed to teach in an all girls college?

and whats not the same? you have explaining to do girl.

and that smile, i know where that comes from :P

Rià said...

Oh i love the song!! I wud love to play this song on my wedding. :)

buckingfastard said...

hate the song!! and again hate the song!!

no eye-candy in mumbai!! wats wrong wid the city!!

chal goodbye... be back wen u pheel like!!

Neha said...

hahaha!

you in commerce field?

same pinch!

Blunt Edges said...

And that proves that from the day a girl starts thinking, she starts planning stuff about her marriage ;)

Nur R. said...

Abhey Deol! OMG! So beautiful. Let's put him in slightly naughty movie with us. Ow.

Goddess of Nonsense said...

Ayetummmmm! I love that line too! Shit it's been stuck in my head from the first time I heard it. Stop stealing lines that are stuck in my head ok :P

xx

nil said...

oRangeeeeeeeeeeeee*!
Im sorry this is a supppeerr late comment, I know!

Fuck I LOWE that song,too! :D
And hell yeah, I'm going to twist some legs at that song on my wedding day :D

And yeaa. All girls colg. errR :|

WritingsForLife said...

well dreaming is good. It keeps you alive :-).

This post made me smile. :-)

Unknown said...

love ur blog..following ;)
n for the previous post..it rocked

Koo said...

Come back, I missezzz you too much :(

nil said...

Come baaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk =(
blogger's so BLLEEHHH without you babe :(

sandhyaa said...

its such a nice blog..i found it and u decided to take a break !! not fair not fair !
hope you change your min any time soon..

laddu said...

till now i used to believe that only guys suffer in an all boys school/coll. good to know that we are not alone. who knows may be in the years to come co-ed would be made compulsory.. :):)

All of us are stars and deserve the right to twinkle ♥